Thursday, March 19

Kisses Kisses

Not to worry, I promise I'll get her 1st Birthday post up soon...but I couldn't resist posting this!

We've started realizing that Addie is getting more and more of what we say or do. From asking her if she wants to read and her responding with "tat" because she wants to read her Cat book (as she crawls towards it) to putting food in her mouth and saying "Mmmmmmm" because we've always done that with her...she's understanding! We've finally figured out her sign for "please." Instead of tapping/rubbing her chest with her hand, she does a quick little wave. It's hilarious!

We've always talked about "blowing kisses" and helped her put her hand to her face while we'd say "Mwaaaaah" but had no idea that she was understanding any of it until last night!

You'll get to see her sign for "more" (clapping hands together) and "all done" (hands over/on her head) as well as her waving. You can tell this was one of the 1st times we've seen her do this too because we totally crack up! She was playing ball with her Daddy (impressive, I know ;) and when I told her to say "bye bye" to the camera, she did this:

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDIE!!! Wish we could be there to hug and smoochie on that sweet baby! LOVE the video! She is sooooo adorable! Have a wonderful day! We love you and are thinking of you, as always! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the sweetest thing ever!!! She's definitely a pro at "blowing kisses". :-)
    I'll call you later to wish her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    We love you,
    allison

    ReplyDelete