Thursday, March 12

Then and Now: Day 13 &14

Here are a few happy memories (unlike our last 48 hours!). I'm a little behind. Addie's top 2 teeth are breaking through, so she's been up several times a night.

Some fun news: Addie actually took several steps walking behind her walker this afternoon...all on our new carpet! She'll stand for a few seconds without holding onto anything...but she only "cruises" around holding onto us or furniture. I got a sweet video of it that I'll upload later.

For now though, here are TWO "then and nows!" Addie turns ONE a week from today!!!



Align Center

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey...I'm so, so sorry you've had such a rotten time around there. We've had quite the week as well (albeit not as wild as yours!), so I'm kind of behind on reading up on everyone's blogs. But you've definitely got the right attitude about everything. I'll pray for your sanity (and your pocketbook)!
    We love you,
    allison

    ReplyDelete