Interestingly, Paul and Jay (the brothers) are a day shy of 2 years apart. Now the very first cousins in our family are a day shy of 1 year apart. Given all the summer birthdays, I'm thrilled to have not one but two little ones to share a birthday month with! Spring babies are wonderful!
Our newest blessing!

Kira Jane
March 18, 2009
8:31 a.m.
9lbs 0.3 ozs
21 inches long
proud parents: Mille and Jay
(also known as Aunt Millie and Crazy Uncle Jay)


the newest grandbaby with her Gramma and Grandpa

Welcome to the family precious one! We're so thrilled that you are here and can't wait to meet you!
What a beautiful baby!! Congratulations. I hope you are doing well these days. I still check your blog regularly and love getting the updates. Happy Birthday by the way!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Love the pics. Happy Birthday Addie too!!!! They will have fun celebrating birthdays together!
ReplyDelete