Friday, April 29

Flashback Friday

After almost losing {all} of my digital pictures, I've had to go back through and reorganize things from the recovery.

When I click on 2010, one of the first sets of pictures that pop up are those last few weeks of {belly pictures}.

This time last year, I was very, very, very pregnant with the little girls.

There was very limited {sleep}.

Many {aches} and pains.

But without a shadow of a doubt, we knew we were incredibly {blessed} to be where we were...only days away from being 38 weeks.

Not much has changed. 

There are still sleepless {interrupted} nights, although much fewer and farther between.

My arms and back {ache} at the end of the day from carrying around over 40lbs between the two little girls, but I've certainly developed some arm muscles.

And we are still, without a shadow of a doubt, incredibly {blessed} to be exactly where we are.

But what has changed is this:
bIMG_8421
(that was almost 13 lbs of baby right there almost a year ago to the day...holy wow I was huge!)

And what joy and happiness this brings me to see these sweet {serious} little faces staring back at me!
Lori Mercer Photography
(thank you Lori for this great picture you took for us at Thomas' party!)
Almost a year later.

Then again, maybe a {whole lot} really has changed!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
Psalm 139:13-14

3 comments:

  1. best....post....ever....lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look at your belly picand it makes me realize how big I am. I could fit two ofyour bellies in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I meant to ask to see your belly pictures yesterday. I'm scared to see how big I'll get...but as long as they're healthy, I don't care!

    ReplyDelete