As soon as we have our 2.5 days of fall around here, winter will be right around the corner! So, due to my total lack of knowledge regarding children's shoes, I headed to the local "Lee's Kid's Shoes" for some assistance. It actually used to be the old Buster Brown/Stride Rite store where my mom bought shoes for my brother and me! New name. New generation. Very, very similar shoes!
So why is my 6 month old in a size 4.5, I wear a size 9, my best friends little boy who's almost 7 wears a size 12, and Paul wears a size 13? Ok, ok. I know I'm crossing kid and adult shoe sizes here but seriously! So confusing! I figure that if I'll hurry up and understand this stuff, we can ebay shoes for a lot cheaper!
After much deliberation (because how do you pay serious money for a pair of shoes you know your child will outgrow in 3-6 months), we purchased 2 pair of shoes both around a size bigger than what she wears now. Perfect for when she starts walking! Pink and White.

Hey girl! I am right there with ya on shoes! My about to be 2 year old is in a toddler size 8.5! Yikes! So sorry to hear about your house! Hope repairs are as quick and painless as possible! We are gonna have some very minor roof repair due to hurricane force gusts in northern KY! Who'd a thought! Addie just keeps getting cuter and cuter! What an angel! We love you guys! - Julie
ReplyDeleteI love the shoes!
ReplyDelete