Addie has been trying really hard to sit up on her own (see previous post here); but until a few days ago, she's more than likely ended up toppling over fairly quickly. We ventured out to the front yard the other day. It was BEAUTIFUL weather, and I thought I'd attempt to get some pictures of her outside. My original intent was to get pictures for the "cloth diaper" post (to come), thus explaining why she's bottomless. But then she ended up sitting up so much...I couldn't resist posting some of my favorites!




Anna, Addie is too cute sitting up by herself in those pics! I love your blog! I noticed the other day that we have Addie's bib and burp cloth (sorry we still have it). If you'll email me (sarahcook49@gmail.com) and send your address I'll get it in the mail to you. We'd love to catch up with you guys again!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like such a big girl sitting up like that. Yay for Addie!!!
ReplyDelete