Friday, January 9

Flashback Friday

I've been avoiding starting this...you know with "Not Me!" Monday and Wordless Wednesday and all. Besides...Addie hasn't been around long enough to have that much to "flashback" on, but she's getting there! I was "gathering" pictures together to do a video for 2008 (but have decided to wait until her birthday), and this required looking through thousands (and I'm not exaggerating!) of pictures.

The Castros are some of our dear friends, and Di and her son Tyler were some of our 1st visitors at the hospital. Addie truly adores Tyler and Ellie, but she's got a thing for Tyler! When she sees him, she starts jumping out of our arms towards him, gently rubbing furiously trying to hit his head, and talking up a storm.

This has always been one of my favorite first pictures. It was taken less than 45 minutes after Addie was born. I love how my mom's showing Addie to Tyler; but I especially love Tyler's expression of sheer awe, amazement, and wonder with his hands tucked quietly up underneath his chin not daring to touch her!


1 comment: