I did not decide not to do a Not Me Monday post and then change my mind. I'm not that indecisive.
I did not send 234 pictures to CVS to be printed only to get them back and have them look terrible. I did not contemplate never picking up a camera again because of my poor shooting ability and lack of knowledge. It wasn't until I compared one of the new prints to an old print of the same picture that I realized it had nothing to do with my lack of knowledge or new lens...it was the photo printer machine at CVS. I did not go back, show them the difference, and get my money back. I'd never obsess about pictures that much...now would I?
I did not spend hours trying to figure out how to create my own blog background, searching countless websites to find the answer. At my wits end, I did not succumb to asking my computer genius husband for help. And it didn't take him a mere 45 seconds to look at another blog, read the code, and tell me how to fix it. I'd never waste that much time when I can just load a pre-made background. Nor would I admit that I couldn't read html code...oh wait, I can't!
I did not stay in my pjs the entirety of yesterday...and I did not leave my child in her pjs 75% of that time also.
I also didn't sleep until 9:55am yesterday, with my sweet (he really is) husband taking excellent care of our daughter. I'd never need that much sleep...that is unless I had not stayed up until 2am the night before for no reason at all!
I did not just today finally get the Christmas lights off our tree, drag our tree out the backdoor, and vacuum up the 14,000 tiny needles that fell off our dried tree. I did not seriously consider laying the lights on our tree next year instead of wrapping them around the branches because it took 3 forevers to get them all off. Our tree is now not lying out on our deck and will get moved who-knows-when because, you know, our cut up tree from 2 years ago is not still in our outdoor garage because my husband was going to burn it. 1.) that's bad for the environment 2.) it's dangerous and 3.) it shows what terrible procrastinators we are!
Hmmmm...all better! Now, what did you not do this past week!
Make sure to check out the finger foods post and share any hints you might have!
And...of course make sure to check out MckMama's blog. She's had quite the week...but everyone is on the mend!
Happy Monday!

So glad you decided to do your Not Me Monday post. I kept checking and was about to give up. Your procrastination comes honestly!!!! Staying in pj's for the day is the ultimate luxury. I did that New Year's Day and read the whole day. Sounds like night and day have been turned around for you. This week, with Paul back on a regular schedule will probably take care of that. Love you all. MOM
ReplyDeletei didn't leave the house with BOTH sides of my nursing bra unhooked & partially lowered (under my sweatshirt) & then notice it in the middle of a meeting. who wouldn't notice that? not me. : ) love you!
ReplyDeleteRachel, that's the funniest thing ever! Oh, if I only had a nickel for everytime I've done that. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnna, you always make me laugh with your "Not-Me" posts. And this one was extra funny to me!
Laying the lights on the tree does work! Wrapping them would drive me insane. Better yet, pre-lit trees are the bomb diggety!
ReplyDeleteTaking Christmas decorations down is tough work. I took down the decorations and lights but the tree is still standing. I'll get around to it...eventually.
ReplyDelete