Friday, January 30

Flashback Friday

...better late than never, right? Well, I have a good excuse: massive sinus infection! Can we say painful? After a trip to the doctor, some serious sleeping, lots of advil, an antibiotic that may or may not work (being allergic to most antibiotics and nursing doesn't leave many options), nose spray, and the best husband in the world who stayed home to take care of our baby girl...I'm hoping to be better by tomorrow! :)

But...here's my post! Addie and I went to visit my dear friend Julie and her daughter Savannah when Addie was a little over 2 weeks old. Crazy? Probably. But we sure did enjoy it, especially because they were about to move to Kentucky! Here are some of my favorite first pictures of Addie and Savannah. Savannah was a little unsure of Addie at first. I think it was that she didn't want Addie to cry because it made her sad! But when we went to visit them several months later, Addie and Savannah had a blast together! I can't wait to see them together again now that they are both a little older! Hopefully sooner than later! They both have vibrant blue eyes and dark hair, are in clothes sizes that are double their age, and have Mommies who are best friends! We love and miss you Julie, Savannah, and John!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so great to see how the dynamics between young children change over time? I loved reading about how Addie and Savannah had fun together. My hope is that my kids will love playing with the kids of my best friends too.

    It just makes it easier on everyone all the way around, right?

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW!!! You are so sweet!! We do have the cutest girls in the world!!!!!! We miss you terribly and really hope to get to see you sometime soon! I hope you recover quickly! Wish I could be there to help you! Isn't it amazing how much they both have grown since then??!! Have a great weekend and feel better soon! Love you bunches! - Julie

    ReplyDelete