feeling that is...
Like I said in my post yesterday, Addie has a terrible cold. She's doing a lot of sleeping...when she's not restlessly tossing and turning. She's just all around pitiful because she just feels rotten.
As Paul was trying to change her for bed tonight, she had a major meltdown. Before you think I'm a terrible parent, I snapped these in 2 seconds flat and then scooped her up...promise. You can see her doing the sign for "more" in the first picture. In this instance..."more" meant pick me up now! More hold you now. She tends to get herself worked up more when she's sick. She settled down once we picked her up...but oh my. These made me so sad that I could hardly process them!

That's so sad! I'm sorry she's still not feeling well. Maybe one day soon we'll all be healthy and able to get together. :-)
ReplyDeletei have 2 sick girlies, so i feel your pain. poor julia just whimpers... so sad.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. I hope sweet Addie feels better soon.
ReplyDelete