Our week has been full of taking care of a sick baby...a full time job in and of itself. But not to worry...we still had plenty of time to not do several things this week!
Our cat did not kill a
I did not realize that I have taken over 11,000 pictures in a mere 10 months of my child (or something to do with my child). I did not realize this and decide that I must start deleting some. I mean...at least the ones that are completely blurred or duplicates or the same exact shot taken three times! It did not make me sad to delete anything...even the ones that could hardly be seen. I'm not that sentimental and I'm certainly not that obsessive.
Saturday night when we opened the door to let our ONE dog in, TWO dogs did not run through the door so quickly that we didn't know what the black streak was that shot through our living room. We have ONE dog now, only ONE! It was not somewhat interesting that Abbey is golden in color and this animal following closely behind her was completely black. This said animal is not the one that spent hours with us one night because he had escaped from his own yard in the afternoon. And it is not ironic that our golden was followed by a black dog named Shadow.
And our precious baby was not sick all week. We did not wait until Friday to take her to the doctor because we knew it was just a cold that had to run its course. But for fear that she would be sick throughout the weekend, we went. She does not have a double ear infection instead of a mere cold. We are not extremely thankful we went ahead and took her to the doctor because not only did she continue coughing, she started pulling vigorously at her ears. She is not almost back to sleeping through the night...almost!
And of course...Daddy and I are not now sick. Mommy's especially are immune...right? Not!
When Addie fell and bopped her head in the nursery, I did not say "It's ok." only to have the other volunteer reply as she slowly picked up my screaming child, "No it's not Mommy!" I was not telling my child "It's ok." Instead I was trying to be nice and tell the other volunteer "it was ok that she did NOT catch my child before she fell and hit her head even though she was close enough to do so!!!!" I did, however, bite my tongue and in all actuality not say anything as I held another crying child instead of my own. I did not quickly decide to take my child from this woman and hand the other crying child to her so I could comfort mine. Nope...not me!
So what did you not do this week!?!?!? Your comments always make me laugh...I mean, don't make me laugh. So, do share!
Happy Monday!




Great Not Me's! I dont blame you on the last one!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have NOT had quite a week! I am so sorry that you all have been sick and that you had to deal with half a mouse, eww!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you were a victim of some mean "Mommy Judgement". I've had to get used to it, but it sure does sting. Makes me want to wring a neck, ha!!!
Love Ya, and hope you have a better week!
so are you keeping shadow? adding to the wamsted zoo?
ReplyDeletei didn't use hot glue & thumbtacks to hang curtains in my kitchen! : ) only a real cheap-o would do that!
love you!
rachel
11,000???? Hooray for digital!
ReplyDeleteYou sure do have beautiful kids!!! I have also done 11,000 in a year... I just tell myself that my kids will thank me one day!
ReplyDeleteHope all your little ones are better soon!
God bless-
Amanda
Love your "not me's" I too have a Golden, she is 14 years old. I am finding myself having to delete pics too and I don't like it, even the blurry ones that I'll never use.
ReplyDelete