Wednesday, May 27

Augusta: Part Dos

After Addie's nap on Saturday, we headed over to her Grandpa's house for the night and some of Gail's yummy homemade lasagna. Addie could not get enough of it!

I did a terrible job of getting a great picture of the 3 of them. I did manage to merge two pictures to get Mike's eyes open but didn't have one I could merge for Gail's. So here's the best I got. No matter the quality of my photo taking skills, Addie had a blast with Grandpa and Gail!
After walking across the room to Grandpa (the most steps ever...still!), they had a refrigerator moment! You see, Mike has a very organized, to say the least, refrigerator. Pictures in a perfect collage, several comics and tiny magnets, all at perfect one year old eye level! This wasn't a problem...until Addie discovered it! So, Grandpa, with great yoga style, sat down on the floor with her to play. In classic Grandpa fashion, he took it all with stride...until Addie started pulling things off the refrigerator! Do note that 2nd picture ;)

But all it takes is a sweet baby smile to make everything ok; comic up on the counter, tiny glass magnets confiscated by Mommy...and a perfect Grandpa/Addie moment!

As I posted here, Addie's Grandpa has a beautiful yard! Paul and Addie were outside with me, and I took what I think is my all time favorite picture of them! I love it how their expressions are practically identical!

We had a great time at Addie's Gramma's and then Grandpa's. We also inherited an excellent TV to replace the one that just went out at our house and the comfiest sofa ever! I can't wait to take a nap on sit quietly on enjoy our new couch!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of P and A brought a big smile to my face. PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete