This weeks theme for I ♥ Faces is {Hats}! This was the first picture that came to mind! We'd been at the zoo on a beautiful spring day, and Addie had managed to keep her hat on for the majority of it! She was in her Daddy's arms looking at the animals here. I love how you can see her little toofies!


She's so pretty! I love the light in her eyes!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Those are some beautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteI too love the light catching in her eyes. This is a beautiful picture of an adorable little girl!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable! Love the hat and her beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous!! She is just way too cute!!! Love and miss you!! - Julie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture, very pretty eyes!
ReplyDeletewhat a beauty! that's an amazing picture.
ReplyDeleteI also love those light-filled eyes, but am drawn to the sweet little teeth poking out of her mouth! I love that age. Great shot!
ReplyDeleteHi Anna! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! How funny you noticed me at Amplify! You also caught my attention that day because you reminded me so much of another photographer friend named Anna and I wouldn't have thought another thing about it until seeing your picture again. What a small world! I also recognize your beautiful girl Addie here from DiAnna's blog! I never seem to have enough time to go through all the Iheartfaces blogs each week like I wish I could. I love meeting new photog friends! Maybe we can meet again some day! :)
ReplyDelete