Tuesday, May 12

Wheeeeeere's Addie?

One of Addie's newest games/tricks is to play peek-a-boo. She's been doing this with us for a long time, but she'll now initiate it!

After picking Paul up from work the other day, he and I were riding along talking away. I glanced in the rear view mirror because things were so quiet in the backseat (very unusual now a days I might add). And this is what I found:

She was just sitting there with her lovie over her face and had been for who knows how long! Of course we immediately said, "Wheeeeere's Addie?!?!?" And this is what she did!

(sorry for the blur. i had to use my purse camera, and i think it's just about on it's last leg. i figured capturing the moment was more important than quality, although it just about drove me crazy to post the blur! oh well!)

She gets more animated and more interactive everyday! What a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment