Paul, Addie, and I traveled to Augusta over Memorial Day weekend to see his parents/Addie's grandparents. We spent Friday night with Addie's Gramma and her husband. We got up early (sort of) Saturday morning to eat breakfast at a new restaurant in North Augusta (which happens to be in South Carolina, unlike the rest of Augusta which is in Georgia...huh?!?)
Anyway, after eating a great breakfast, we headed to an outdoor market by the Savannah River in downtown Augusta (which happens to actually be in Georgia!). I was just sick that I left my camera at the house. There were old brick buildings, some brightly painted, a huge fountain with kids playing in it, and a beautiful garden and path near the river. Besides that, my baby girl was having fun walking and I wanted pictures! Needless to say, I will not be forgetting my camera again!
When we got back, it had started to rain {again}; but the porch had great lighting, so I started snapping away! I thought this first picture was so pretty with both Addie and her Gramma looking off.
That quiet moment didn't last for long though!
Addie decided she wanted to stand up on the swing. I decided that it was worth it to stand in the sprinkles to get these...
My favorites...the 1st and the last ones:





Anna...what a variety of expressions in such a brief time. How wonderful to be able to catch them. love, Margaret
ReplyDelete