Thursday, May 7

the Zoo with Friends



This post is way overdue! A few weeks ago, Addie and I met Katie and her little boy Edward at the zoo. Katie and my brother were in the same class, and we all went to school together. Addie and Edward are a little over a week apart in age, with Addie being a tad older. However, Edward has been walking for months now! I was secretly hoping he might give Addie some tips, but she apparently didn't take any of them to heart!

Anyway, Edward and Addie had fun seeing all the animals while Katie and I got to catch up some. We took a few pictures of them together, but all of mine turned out too dark! Here are some pictures from our day:

Edward wasnt exactly sure he wanted to smile at first but check out that sweet, little grin!!! Katie always has him dressed in the cutest little boy outfits!

Here we were waiting for the train.

We had a great time at the zoo and will hopefully be able to manage to have some more fun playdates with Edward and Katie in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, Bennett is 3 weeks older than Addie and she will stand in the middle of the room by herself, but I can't for the life of me get her to walk, so you have time. :-)

    Those zoo pictures are fabulous and it makes me miss those beautiful southern outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete