My goal this go round was to figure out how to use a different font for post headers/dates and then create a rotating blog header! One much easier and one much more complicated than I thought!
So here it is! If you refresh your screen (F5 for PCs and apple R for macs or just hit that refresh button at the top of your window!), you should be able to see the 3 headers, in completely random order. Sometimes they will repeat, and you'll get the same one several time in a row. That's just the luck of the draw! Refresh a few more times and you can see all 3!
I'm sure I'll change out some of the photos when I do 18 month pictures with her...but for now, these will do!
Enjoy!
LOVE the blog headers! On your blog and Katies! Wow! What can't you do?!?
ReplyDeleteSnazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete