Saturday, September 5

Football Season and Flashback Friday Saturday

We go slightly against the grain around these parts when it comes to football. I mean, we should be pulling for Au6urn...or at least A1abama. Right? Samf0rd maybe?

Nah. Not if Addie's Daddy has anything to do with it!

I even tried to buy her a smocked Georgia Bulldogs outfit off eb@y a few days ago. They were asking entirely too much...so I passed it up! I did, however, avoid altogether the smocked dress with cheerleaders on it. Addie's already far to fascinated with them!

Here's a Flashback Friday...on Saturday! You might remember it from here. We no longer have a Baby Dawg though. She's definitely in the full fledged Toddler Dawg category now, but since the (2T) shirt below is now skin tight, these pictures of our sweet 10 month old walking with assistance from her Rie Rie will have to do!

Have a great football weekend! Go Dawgs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are raising her right as a Georgia Bulldog! Go Dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the same boat...when people meet us for the first time, one of the first questions we get is "Do you pull for Auburn or Alabama?" REALLY?!? How about "Where do you live?" Or maybe "Do you have children?" I'd even take "Do you prefer cats or dogs?"

    We really make their heads spin when we say "Tennessee". :-)

    I love you!
    al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't that game just depressing?! but Go Dawgs anyways! :-) I have higher hopes for this week's game!

    ReplyDelete