
Well I think we've got our own {toned down} version of a Swedish Chef around these parts...and clearly much cuter!
I happened to randomly mention to my friend Diane (known around here as DiDi) that I was looking for a little kitchen for Addie. Do you know how expensive some of those things are? Just take my word on it, especially the wooden ones! Fine. Go ahead, stop by P0ttery Barn Kids and check them out for yourself! Leave it to Didi to find the absolute best deal anywhere, and then refuse to let me pay her for it! Don't worry...I'll find a way!It was pouring down rain yesterday afternoon when we got home. Miserably pouring. Addie had taken a long nap before we picked up Paul and was raring to go when we got home. Perfect time to pull out the new kitchen.
(I'm warning you...these pictures are really grainy/noisy. There wasn't much light, and I refuse to use the on camera flash. Think I might need to invest in another one...me too!)
I put the whole thing together and realized I needed to put batteries in it. So I craned my neck, reached inside the oven, and carefully unscrewed the battery compartment. Totally worth it!
She had a blast!
The little sink makes a running water noise:
And the burners crackle with flames:
Can you hear them?
I wish I could have gotten a better angle on this picture, but you take what you can get with an almost 18 month old! Every time she'd make the water run she'd look up at Paul with this super surprised look! Priceless!
see the resemblance...at least in the expression...to this:
I think I was younger than Addie is now in this picture...I guess that's why I didn't have my curls yet. Oh well. She may be a Daddy's girl, but I'm not letting her eyes and hair go!
Oh...and I can assure you that our child wears clothes, just not when she eats her Daddy's BBQ pizza for dinner!
Thanks for the fun kitchen Didi!









I love it! It's so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Anna, do you know where she got that? I had thought about getting one for Bennett for Christmas, but I couldn't find an affordable one anywhere. I have never heard of one with running water. It looks fabulous.
ReplyDelete