
I'm certainly not one to turn down assistance when it comes to my photographs and post processing. You may remember this
post where I participated in a Constructive Feedback Friday (or not if you don't know about my other
blog). The picture had far from ideal composition...but have you seen how fast this baby moves?
Well check out who's featured on the
I ♥ Faces Fix-It Friday this week!
Make sure to check out a few Fix-Its from the Mr. Linky and join in! Thanks to all the excellent
fixers! Which Fix-It is
your favorite?!?!? Make sure to click on the
contributers name to see more details and photos!
Your baby is beautiful. Her eyes are truly stunning. Had a great time "fixing" her photo today. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome Anna! I wanna play with it too but not going to get a chance today. Maybe I can play with it soon! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks so very much for your comment on my version of the fix it Friday. Also, thanks so very much for contributing the beautiful photo! :)
ReplyDeleteI have 3 girls, also, and I know how hard it is sometimes to "catch" them and get a great picture. You definitely did it with this one.
:)
Thank you for your sweet comments on my edit. I really had a hard time making too many changes as it was already a GREAT photo! Congratulations on being featured!
ReplyDelete