
Addie's getting over some sort of virus combined with a few emerging eye teeth and 2 year molars.
She hasn't drooled like this since she was 6 months old.
She hasn't gotten up this early since she was 4 months old.
She hasn't slept like this since she was 2 months old.
She hasn't woken up this many times in one night since she was days old!
And she sure hasn't ever been this picky of an eater!
I think the three and a half hour nap she took today, part of which was on the couch, has to have remedied many of her ailments!
I hope...
She hasn't drooled like this since she was 6 months old.
She hasn't gotten up this early since she was 4 months old.
She hasn't slept like this since she was 2 months old.
She hasn't woken up this many times in one night since she was days old!
And she sure hasn't ever been this picky of an eater!
I think the three and a half hour nap she took today, part of which was on the couch, has to have remedied many of her ailments!
I hope...
Sweet baby. Hope she' feeling better after a good nap.
ReplyDeleteOh, no. I am so sorry. Is she feeling better today? Do you think it is a virus, teething, or a combo of both? I hope she feels better soon.
ReplyDelete