It's always been hard for me to listen to others talk about babies not being babies until they can survive outside their mother's womb. Maybe it's because we struggled so long to get pregnant. Maybe it's because I firmly believe that God creates life using only two cells. Maybe it's because of what I've seen, with my own eyes, in my own womb. I could care less what the medical definition of a baby is. Life is life!
And we have two of them we're privileged to be watching grow and thrive!
Not only are our 9 week old babies' heart beating rapidly, every organ in their bodies has already been formed. Every organ! And now they are perfecting themselves. Along with fingers. And eyes. And earlobes. And teeth. And chambers of their hearts. And though we can't see it yet, we've either got 2 boys, 2 girls, or a boy and a girl!
At 9 weeks, we saw two wiggling, squirming, kicking, very much alive and thriving babies, who have without a doubt already captured our hearts!
Baby A did several stomach curls for us!


you made my day!
ReplyDeleteYYYYAAAAYYY!!! Soooooo cool! We are unbelievably happy for you guys!! Can't wait to see you!!! -J.M.
ReplyDeleteSo amazing. What a blessing to be able to see the formation of these precious ones.
ReplyDeleteLove to you 5,
MOM/Marie/RieRie
Oh, Anna, these are precious pictures! thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading your yard sale savings! I am so impressed with Di and her saving skills!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Anita
yea!!! And I am NOT already planning the newborn photo shoot with twins!! And I am NOT going to be so pushy about insisting that I get to do it. Oh, wait! It's NOT Monday ... so I am already planning the newborn photo shoot and I AM going to be pushing about insisting that I get to do it - even if I have to share with your other photo buddies. We'll have a newborn photo shoot party :)
ReplyDelete