Addie and I have been attending a Kindermusik class with Mandy and Cady for a few months now. The whole concept of the class is movement with music. I've been amazed at Addie's new found ability to keep the beat when she dances now or claps. I really think it has a lot to do with this class! And it's always fun for Mandy and me to get to spend a little time together and enjoy watching the girls interact. They are such sweet friends!
We missed the trunk or treat at our church and few parties with friends, but we're hoping to make it down to a local college for a fall festival this afternoon. We'll see!
So enough words...
Not my best set of pictures; but I was still sporting 35 staples, which meant I had a tad harder time maneuvering myself! So don't look at them too closely...or they'll blur!
Our little kitty cat!
And how cute that Cady was a dog! We hadn't even talked about it!
This is Addie's teacher. She was so sweet to do some of the lifting and movement with Addie because I couldn't!
Mandy was so sweet to help with Addie too! We've both learned a lot about having two kids...and carrying them at the same time! You can see how much heavier Addie is though!
This isnt' the greatest picture, but I LOVE it because Cady's turning around to find her friend and make sure she's ok! Sweet friends!
Their sweet little class. Look at all the animals! Duck, dog, cat, rooster, ladybug, peacock, and lion. But you cant forget the AU football player and the adorable little girl in the poodle skirt and glasses!
So what were your kids for Halloween?Beach pictures to come...sometime soon!










We do Kindermusik too and love it! I actually taught it for 4 years in Nashville! I will be looking for another class in January when we move, so I would love to know where you take Addie.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are precious! Even what you consider "sub par" pictures are better than mine. You are so talented, friend! I've GOT to decide whether we're going to stick with KinderMusik or not. Cady loves it so much. And, now that I know no one minds my child refusing to stay still I don't feel so self conscious about it.
ReplyDeleteThe cutest cat EVER!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow..how cool is that. So glad to hear you are getting out and enjoying such events. Take it easy and don't push too hard. Thank you also for all your sweet fb posts! Hugs and love! So glad we've re-connected!!!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete