When I told my mom Addie had "eaten" her 1st teething biscuit, she said she had pictures of me doing the same (many, many years ago!). So...I certainly couldn't publish this post until I dug up those "old" pictures!
A few observations:
- My daughter looks absolutely nothing like me (except her eyes (not their distance apart...just shape)) and maybe nose?
- We do/did both enjoy teething biscuits!
- Teething biscuits are much better "worn" than eaten!
Abbey LOVES it when Addie eats in her highchair. Addie decided to "hold" onto her teething biscuit but let Abbey lick her hands :/ We're working on that one! We'll have to get some pictures of Daddy so we can show you how much she looks like him! :)
Have you found any "old" pictures of you doing something your child has recently done?





How adorable! I think she looks more like you than you think! Isn't it fun to try and figure out who we see in our little ones?! Hope all is well! Love ya!- Julie
ReplyDeleteShe DOES have your eyes - precious!
ReplyDeleteAww... that is definitely cute. We have a picture of Hayden "typing" on the computer in my mom's lap and I just found a picture of me doing the same thing with my dad when I was the same age. I can't wait to get them framed together. Addie is so precious!!
ReplyDelete