We are headed down to see my dad at the beach today for a much needed vacation, so I thought it only fitting for my
Flashback Friday to be from the beach. In fact, this was Addie's very first beach trip {also at my dad's}! She was
only 3 months old here. So tiny!
Of course
we'll I'll come back with just a few pictures to compare to this one, but I doubt seriously if we'll be able to get Addie to take a nap on the beach like she is here!
We're armed with a new wagon that will be packed to the brim with chairs, tents, towels, snacks, toys, sippy cups, sunscreen, and oh yeah...a baby! Have a great weekend!
Have fun!!! I'll enjoy the prairie while you enjoy the beach. :-) Take lots of pictures and post them as soon as you get back.
ReplyDeleteOh! The BEACH! You've just made me miss it all over again. :)
ReplyDeleteWe split the house in Sanibel with my parents - it was so much fun having them there. I'm sure you'll have a great vaca with your dad!
Such a sweet photo of baby Addie... how she's changed and grown!
Rebecca