Tuesday, May 12

I ♥ Faces



The theme for I ♥ Faces this week is {Laughter}.

Our baby girl loves to laugh, especially at with her Daddy. When I want really good pictures, I always make sure he's right there behind me (or next to me, or grabbing up a baby who's crawling away, or dancing so hysterically that I only wish I could watch but am afraid to take my eye away from the camera for fear of missing...that picture!)

When Addie is truly laughing, she tends to almost always have an open mouth, happy eyes, and a scrunched up nose! Only sometimes her eyes are closed. And other times her mouth looks like she's catching flies. Still other times I completely miss the laugh and get that priceless after-laugh grin!

But here, she was laughing at who knows what...

...and it was priceless!

Make sure to check out all the other beautiful faces at the I ♥ Faces website and join in on the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. She really is laughing. Such a sweet picture. I can almost hear it : ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is just adorable... love that joy!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful shot of your princess!! What pretty colors, and I love her happy little face!

    ReplyDelete