Sunday, May 24

Two Words...

s.h.e.'s. w.a.l.k.i.n.g.

Ok, so a few more words than two. I've never been able to post only two words!

We spent over 5 hours in the car Friday afternoon driving to Augusta. Apparently being confined for that long triggered something in Addie. When I got her out at her Gramma's, I put her down so she could hold my hands and walk up the front walkway. Instead, she took hold of only one hand, and with incredible balance, took off walking dragging me behind her!

After dinner, we let her play around for a while even though it was late. She would pull herself up on one thing and walk to the next. We were all counting...

First it was two steps, then three at home.

Next it was five steps, then six at Gramma's.


But then it was clear across the room walking from Mommy to Grandpa...at least 15 steps.

Clearly...she's proud of herself! (and so are we!)

Whoohoo!

6 comments:

  1. YYYEEEEAAAAA!! That is so exciting! What a big girl!!! Look out, you're gonna be on the run now!!! We miss you guys so much!! Addie just keeps getting prettier!! Give her a squeezie for us! Love ya! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! That's so awesome! We are cheering for Addie in Kansas!! Whoo-Hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo!!!! Addie has taken off! Our little girls are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YIPPEE!!! I'm so excited for Addie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay addie!! she is getting so BIG!!

    ReplyDelete