Sunday, June 21

15 Months

Backing up.

I'm a tad behind.

Broken lens = fewer pictures

Husband out of town for a full week = tired Mommy
(who is very thankful for
her mommy!)

And although I might like to stop and smell the roses take a deep breath...

Time.D
oes.Not.Stand.Still!

And our baby girl turned 15 months on Friday.

So many changes over the last month!

A few highlights:

...the Good:
  • WALKING RUNNING (shouldn't I be losing weight?)
  • new words: shoe, sock (surprise, surprise), bird, (i'm sure there are more but I cant remember them!)
  • new signs: help, milk, bird, hot, brush teeth, bird, rabbit, book (read), more precise more
...the Bad:
  • bonafide temper tantrums and serious time-out
  • chunking food on the floor
  • fake crying (which is actually hard not to laugh at!)
...and the Cute:
  • animals sounds galore: dog, cat, lion, chicken, bear, cow, duck
  • dancing (new video)
  • hysterical belly laughing (video to come)
And a quick picture (taken before I broke my lens) of Addie in her new chair:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love the chair?!? Will got his for his first birthday and still adores it. He carries it all over the house so he can sit in whatever room we are in. Great little chair!

    ReplyDelete