Well, it's that time again. Make sure to check out MckMama's blog and see what she (and others) have not been up to this week!
Here goes:
Addie did not just grab my Blackberry, chunk it to the floor, and crack the screen. I don't let my child play with my phone...not!
Fuzz the cat did not kill an actual rodent this time (I just can't consider a squirrel a rodent, except for the one living in our wall, and certainly don't consider a bird one!). I did not take pictures of this poor mouse. I will in fact spare you the picture in an effort to have a "Not Me!" post without the remains of a poor victim of our cat! This mouse did not in fact still have all the necessary body parts, unlike the squirrel and bird! We do not have mice anywhere in the vicinity of our house.
Addie is not tall enough to reach up onto our end table. She is not constantly pulling things off of it. She did not reach up with both hands, grab my Dr. Pepper and promptly dump it on her face/head resulting in
We did not walk out this morning only to realize that our across the street neighbors had finally rented their house out. Their new renters certainly did not run over our yard in the exact place where we were trying to regrow grass from having our sewer line replaced two plus months ago! He did not come over and apologize today, which certainly did redeem him!
However, this rut in our yard was not filled with water days after it had rained. While trying to fill it back in, I did not realize that our entire water meter hole was full of water. That is not (in fact) supposed to happen. The water company did not come out on a Sunday, and he did not tell us that we were responsible for the leaky coupler. We did not have to call our plumber who spent 3 days here 2 months ago. They are not (they are) going to pay to fix it! Whew!
I did not
I did not in fact drop half the cake on the floor (i didn't!). However, much to your surprise I am sure, our newly certified Canine Good Citizen did not have a midday snack! This cake did not have to 1.) cool, 2.) be stacked, 3.) iced, 4) set, 5.) have fondant rolled and placed on it, 6.) decorated, and 7.) finally be stacked as the middle layer of a 3 tiered cake...and now have to be rebaked! I was not so furious at the dog that I threatened her within an inch of her life, tossing her in her bathroom and ignoring her for an hour after the fact. I would never leave a cake that close to the edge of a counter with such a well behaved dog in the house...not me!
I did not have to rebake the entire top layer at 7pm because it proceeded to crumble when I iced it. I did not have so much fun doing this (I did!), and I will not be posting pictures of the finished product soon! :)
Addie has finally not cut 2 more molars at once. This has been happening for only 3 weeks now. These two have thankfully not been much easier (they have!). We are not so thankful for this! Three down, one to go!
And that's my "Not Me!" Monday!
I've been so excited to see others join in on the fun through their blogs. Way to go Kelly and Rebecca!
How about you? What have you not done this past week!


No comments:
Post a Comment