2.) Would you ever use one with your own child?
...i was just wondering!
I don't think these are found in the US...but they are on eb@y! I was in the process of looking for an all-in-one swimsuit/float for Addie and found these! They literally go around the child's neck. I can see the advantage of them: keeping the child's head above water. But how tight would it have to be around the neck to hold their body up? Wouldn't it inhibit them from seeing what's going on around them? It goes around their neck!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think! :)
Happy Saturday!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think! :)
Happy Saturday!
Looks like some sort of aquatic torture device. I think it would be fun to be in the corporate brain-storming meeting where somebody thought this was a good idea.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen or heard of anything like this, but it looks like it's working. Walker would probably pitch a fit and try to take it off. We bought an infant life jacket at Costco and it has a headpiece behind it and I can hold onto that while he runs everywhere. it's hectic!! but it works.
ReplyDeleteum...being married to an Upper Cervical Chiropractor I can easily say Ayda will never have one of these. That is crazy looking!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah. i would never put one on Addie either. kinda scary looking! but i just couldnt resist posting it!
ReplyDeleteHi Seester...I see you on here! Am I going to have to start using cloth diapers to get to hang out with you two girls? :-)
ReplyDeleteAnna, to answer your question...someone's going to be hard-pressed to EVER convince me that anything wrapped snugly around my child's neck (shy of perhaps a scarf) is a good idea!! Especially when it's supposed to be responsible for protecting her life. Hmmm...I'm not sure cutting off her air supply through strangulation is a good trade-off for drowning. :-)
We love you and miss you so much!
allison
All I see when I look at that poor floating child is a little dog wearing the satellite collar... Poor Drake's neck is so chunky and short I'd never get it off - I would have to blow it up on his neck!
ReplyDelete