I finally found my little Canon Powershot that we use to video. I had uploaded a picture from it a few weeks ago and let Addie play with it. Well...she lost it. I say lost it in the loosest sense though. Maybe I should say she hid it?
Well, whatever you call it, I had to do an all out search:
under the lazyboy {type} chair
in between the big chair cushions
underneath her playhouse
in her toy bins
underneath the marble top table
And found it...?
Slid into the edge of the fireplace. Now, before you think we're letting our child play in the fireplace, let me say this: we have the gas turned off and the gas logs covered so she won't play in it. So technically speaking, she wasn't playing in anything, she just hid my camera in it!
All that being said, I finally got our baby girl on video walking. She's so much more sure on her feet than she was a week ago. She can actually walk over her toys now without falling. She often self-corrects and regains her balance; but still other times, she just plops down on her hands and knees and takes off crawling!
And an fyi: she doesn't normally have her paci during the day except at naps, but she getting at least 2 more teeth right now so I decided not to pick that battle today!
Enjoy! (they are all really short)
(she found a little puddle of water to play in here)
(I put a toy on the metal planter so she'd walk towards it...so that's what she's "getting")
Well there you have it people! Let the chasing begin!
SO cute!!! I could only see the first one though cause the rest said it was a private video and I had to accept the friend request?? Maybe I'm just doing something wrong! You know how very limited my tech. knowledge is!! Miss you and hope all is well! Love ya!!- Julie
ReplyDeleteThere you go...a whole 'nother person she had become. I'm glad I got to see the transition into this stage...xoxo margaret/gramma
ReplyDeleteShe looks like such a big girl walking around now!! I know you were getting a little anxious for her to get up and going, but at 14 months, she beat Isabel by weeks and weeks!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love and miss you!!!!
allison