Saturday, June 6

Bubbles, Bubble, My Bubbles



So I've come to grips with the fact that the above quote is practically unrecognizable. Sure. There are other more famous quotes about bubbles and toils and troubles...but it just didn't fit!

Where might that quote have originated...? Find!ng Nemo of course (one of my all time favorite movies)! Bubbles (so aptly named) is thoroughly fascinated and otherwise obsessed with bubbles. Considering he lives in a fish tank, he's not short on outbursts in which he exclaims, "Bubbles, bubbles. My bubbles!"

Addie does not seem to have a full blown {no pun intended} obsession with bubbles, but she sure does find them fascinating!

I took these pictures back at the end of April but never got the post done. I apparently had forgotten how to blow bubbles, but quickly remember with some assistance. I really think it was the bubble wand and not me, but oh well! I've overcome that now, much to Addie's relief!

We spent several afternoons outside {when it was significantly cooler during our 2.5 days of spring} playing on the front porch. It's great because it gives Addie a somewhat confined but larger play area without me having to fear the cars speeding by!

As you can see, she thoroughly enjoyed herself! I have a video somewhere of her playing with the bubbles while Abbey tries to eat them, but I'm having technical complications with videos right now.

Everyone {Abbey and Fuzz included} enjoyed the bubbles!


And I even managed to get Abbey to pose for me!

Happy Bubbling!

3 comments:

  1. I knew exactly the source of the quote. I LOVE Finding Nemo. Must have watched it 100 times with my granddaughter Hannah. LOL! I love the shot that shows Abbey and Fuzz! too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just bring my children to you and have you take pictures of them? Your photos are amazing - now you are working with a beautiful subject! Great pictures!
    Oh - and I knew the quote immediately! There are some great one-liners in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a PERFECT quote for this!! SO DARN CUTE!! I love all the pics, Anna... they are adorable, and look at you, you even got Abbey to look perfect for the camera! :) I can't believe how Addie keeps changing and looking more "toddler" and less "baby"... wow, it just happens so fast!

    It just hit me the other day that my "baby" Grant is quite the little man now, with his big head full of hair and stocky boy-body, which is now more muscle than fat. I feel a little sad. :(

    Enjoy every moment with your sweet girl (I know you do!!) She is precious Anna - love checking in on you, I always enjoy your sweet posts and pictures!

    Love
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete