Thursday, February 12

Baby Dawgs

It's fairly common knowledge around here that Addie's daddy loves him some Georgia Bulldawgs, despite the fact that our best friend Tim played for Auburn. Now, don't get me wrong, we love Uncle Tim (and Aunt Di) and always pull for Auburn...except when they are playing Georgia!

Addie's Gramma and her husband Albert gave her a Georgia Bulldawgs t-shirt for Christmas. It is the cutest little thing ever. Size 2T little. And it fits our 10 month old like it was made for her! So for fear that this specific shirt might not make to football season, I wanted to make sure we had a picture in it!

Since it was below freezing outside (and dark...i took these a few weeks ago), I had to take this one inside. So the lighting is a little weird, but I still thought they turned out cute.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: