ok...I guess I shouldn't have made the title sound so desperate. But I do need your help.
There are some way more creative people out there than I could ever dream to be, and I know I'm lucky enough to have some of them reading my blog! So...whether you think your creative or not, I still need your help!
We're going to have to rename this blog here.
I mean. Addie Marie has been all fine and good up until now. But our family is growing!
We could always use something playing off our last name. But I haven't managed to come up with anything as cute the Five Lewis Crew (about to be Six Lewis Crew), A "Joye"ful Life, The Red Webs, Corbitt's Corner, or Bunches from the Bunces. I love the Perfectly Imperfect or My Crazy but Ordinary Life, but those already exist. Then there's always the numbers game: 3+2=5 or And Then There Were 5, but all that's been done too! Or something to do with twins, but we sure aren't going to leave Addie out! We could always go with the Montgomery Wamsteds, sorta like the Atlanta Wamsteds!
But I just can't decide.
So I need your help! Please take 30 seconds and see if you can help me think of something, anything remotely creative to rename our blog!
Oh...and please vote for what you think we're having! I'm interested to know what the consensus is!
We're having twins? Are you sure?
ReplyDeletei'm HORRIBLE at this type of thing, so i went straight to the source of all nicknames...
ReplyDeletejosh.
he's not terribly creative today b/c he has something resembling a stomach bug/the flu, but he voted "TheWamstedHomestead". :-)
oh, and i DEFINITELY want to get in on the rearranging action. i don't know if you want me painting (at least not with my three in tow), but i would love to help you in any way i can!!!!!!!!!
How about The Wa-Wa-Wamsteads? Sorry that is all I could come up with in 30 seconds! ;)
ReplyDeleteHow about thewam5teds?
ReplyDeleteI love Josh and Paul's suggestions. Definitely think Paul's is original, don't know that you would see that out there and it has 5 in it! Need to include the animals too.
ReplyDeleteI will see if I can think of anything else.
When do you find out what you are having?
I'll help any way I can, before and after. Just sign me up for shifts with the babies, Addie, house duty, errands, you name it!
Can't wait!
Lauren
I need to work on ours also....but it is our URL...I am afraid to change it ....I might lose everything. www.thesmithsplustwo needs to be www.thesmithsplusthree.....
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the name shopping....I know it will come to you and be perfect!
given your menagerie, you could be "all creatures great & small!" but that's probably taken- i didn't look it up.
ReplyDeletei'm thinking scriptural for some reason. maybe 'every good & perfect gift...'
i know you'll think of something great- you have a little time!
love you,
rachel
i like paul's.
ReplyDeleteHow about WHAM!sted...twins?
ReplyDeleteI can't come up with anything better than Josh's suggestion.
ReplyDeleteOh, I had a dream last night that you would NOT let me photograph the twins even tho I said I would share them with your other photo buddies. Can you tell my mind is spinning with poses?!?
Saw another idea today that made me think of you...
ReplyDelete"And babies make three...kids that is!"
I think Josh's is the winning favorite though! :)
I love "Wamstead Homestead" - too cute - but with the perfect type arrangement, the wam5teads would be a really awesome logo/slogan! And you put our title up there... I was ferklempt (spelling)?
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking something like "A Full Hand" since there are going to be 5 precious Wamsteds in Montgomery now, but I'm loving the other suggestions too. Maybe a fun verse in the header too that would play on the full hand/heart language. Something like Ephesians 3:20? I'll keep thinking...
ReplyDelete