Addie's first day of MMO is today. We started it off with a bang by going to get her stitches out. She was amazing! Not a single tear! Oh how I love our Dr. B!
Not a single tear until we drove up to MMO. Then they started. All I wanted was one decent picture with her cute new dress and backpack.
And this is all I got!
I tried to get her to let me take a picture of her spiders (stitches) in her little spider bag, but that wasn't happening either!
I had to carry her in.
Thankfully we saw her teachers from last year, and she went straight to them. The sweet ladies in the office kept the babies with them, so I could take Addie upstairs. Addie was crying, but her new teacher just took her in her arms; and as I was walking out, I heard her telling them all about her spider stitches! She will have a good day!
I'm ok if 95% of her pictures from 24-29 months are of her screaming. It doesn't matter who's behind the camera: me, her daddy, Ms. DiAnna, anyone...it's pretty much a wash. I'm just not so sure how she'll feel about it 20 years from now!
This crazy picture loving mama isn't about to stop taking pictures of her though!
Now...to reorganize myself after 4 months of being all over the place, right after I stop at Chick-fil-a for a chicken biscuit & feed the little girls!


it doesn't matter if she is upset or not....she's precious in each and every picture her WONDERFUL mom has taken! enjoy your day with your twins until precious addie returns!!!! love you
ReplyDeleteWe start in 2 weeks and I think I will cry a whole lot more than B. And what I would give for Bennett not to be the only one in a smocked dress around here. Addie's is too adorable.
ReplyDelete