Well, the little girls let her get a few of them before they decided it was nap time. I think this has to be in my top 5 favorite pictures of these little girls so far!
She also got some sweet ones of them separately.

But I have to admit that I think these are the most special to me right now. THIS is what we see 90% of the time with our little 2 year old. Smiles. Silliness. Sharing her thoughts. Sweet interactions. All around happiness. The first one in the trio below IS Addie, and I love that!

She even went out with DiAnna to her beautiful backyard where she got to climb on some steps. That middle one is our little angel too!
Thank you, DiAnna, for the beautiful pictures of our girls. She even managed to get one of the five of us...which, let me tell you, was a complete and total miracle! Make sure to visit her blog here!



I LOVE the pictures!!! You and Paul have three beautiful girls!
ReplyDeletethose made me teary. really teary.
ReplyDeletePERFECTION! ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! You have sweet life Anna! What an amazing testament of how God gives us such JOY!
ReplyDeleteYou said this first picture is in your top 5 favs of the twins.... I'd love for you to tell us what your other top favorites are.
ReplyDelete