Monday, February 2

"Not Me!" Monday



Well, it's Monday again. Make sure to head on over to MckMama's blog and see what she's been up to!

There was not a fly the size of a bird bee in our house. It did not take almost 24 hours to catch it. I was not fearful that we had another fly epidemic like here. But...the fly apparently snuck in and met its demise early Wednesday evening! Whew! But I did not again find the fly, dead of course, sitting on our end table because my husband had neglected to pick it up and throw it away when he killed it! We've never have flies in our house...nope, not us!

I did not spend most of the weekend in the bed with a sinus infection. The doctor did not ask me how long it had been like this because it was so severe! He did not insinuate that I should have come in days earlier. He did not inform me that my left sinus cavity was 3/4 full of infection..."puss*"(*correction: that would be pus not puss!) to be his exact words. Yes, I too said..."Ewwwww, gross!" too. After discussing the current options, he did not strongly suggest that I wean my baby as soon as possible so I could take a better antibiotic. And I would not be discussing any of this on my blog because none of it happened!!! Nope...not me!

The across the street dog, Shadow, did not appear in our backyard again this weekend! It did not run in our bedroom door and scare Paul to death! We did not, again, keep him for several hours because there was already a note on their door from another family telling them the dog had been out and put back. We did not feel sorry for this little guy as we listened to him bark the next night while they were gone and almost go get him. Nope...not us!

(And no Rachel, there is no way we're adopting this dog! Too much chow in it! And I'm really serious!)

My child is not pulling at her ear again before barely finishing her antibiotics! And I have not washed my hands and blown my nose (and repeated) no less than 40 times (and i'm not exaggerating) already this morning...and it's only 9am! Nope...not me!

Now, what have you not done this week! Do share!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I feel so bad for you guys! I wish I could be down there to take care of you all!! Savannah did the whole back to back ear infection thing too except hers was about 3 weeks apart when she was 4 months old. More antibiotics, more Motrin, yuck! We'll be praying for a speedy speedy recovery! Love you bunches! - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever, anna... you'll post within a month about your new adoptee- Shadow! : )
    sorry about the sinus infection. i had one a few weeks ago & i thought all my teeth were going to fall out! so painful... but my doctor/friend said that antibiotics weren't likely to touch it because it was probably caused by a virus. it went away quickly, but i recommend saline rinses in the meantime! things i'm not sure why God created: pus, snot, phlegm, etc...

    love you!

    ReplyDelete