Monday, February 9

"Not Me!" Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! As you know, this blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
-----------------------
I did fully intend to take a blogging hiatus this week but decide that I simply couldn't bring myself to skip a "Not Me!" Monday post, especially after these past few weeks!

I did not look down and find snot all over my sweater, from my child, of course, and not even bother to change. Is this really the third post that has contained the word snot in less than a week?

I did not wear the same clothes, pjs of course, for at least 36 hours.

I did not go to let our cat Fuzz in only to watch her sniff (point out) a bird she'd killed earlier (for us, I'm sure). Again, our animals are not killers! Nope, not ours!

One of the snaps that I so carefully put on Addie's romper did not come off. I did not try to quickly hammer one back on right before we left for dinner the other night (two weeks ago...no going out this past week with all the HFMD going around!). I did not have to do this 3 times before I got it to stay...and I did not unintentionally distress my daughter's chest of drawers in her room doing this! Not me!
Align Center
Our cat #1 did not throw-up (bazooka barf as Paul would say) all over Addie's scrapbook. I did not throw the cat to the floor and not even care where she finished throwing up. I was not so thankful that the page and actual book where in plastic, which protected them from the yuckiness! Our cats would never throw-up in such an inconvenient place...our animals to not crawl on our furniture either! Nope...not at our house!

I did not realize the other day that as our daughter stands at the end of her bed with her mouth on it that she's actually making little teethmarks in the wood! It did not make me recall the time that I intentionally scratched my name in the end of my brass bed with a safety pin, only later to admit it to my mother. I don't think I ever actually got in trouble for that one...but I'd never do such a thing anyway! Nope, not me!

I do not have Addie's bows organized by color. I'm not that OCD about one thing but could care less about other things! Nope, not me!


Now...what did you NOT do this week!?!?!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. i miss the days when i could keep caroline's bows color coordinated... now she organizes them herself. i use that word loosely.
    seriously, anna... those animals! you are a saint. i love my dog & cat, but i swear on everything i hold dear in life that when we have a 3rd child, the pets are going the way of the dodo... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not.... oh, I can't think of anything. I need more coffee before I can attempt my nots for the week. Just know that there were a lot!

    ReplyDelete