These were some additional pictures that I took one weekend when Addie was sick. This was before they found the ear infections! You can actually see her pulling at her ear there. I thought they were sweet though so I figured I'd go ahead and post them now. Better late than never!
I love seeing Addie with my mom. She adores her Rie Rie, and she's one of the few people that she'll let hold her besides her Mommy and Daddy when she's sick. (Her Rie Rie is one of the few people that her
Mommy will let hold her when she's sick too!) (I should probably clarify that. Too many "hers" in that sentence. Addie's Rie Rie is one of the few people that Addie's Mommy will let hold
Addie when
Addie's sick too!)
sitting with her Rie Rie watching Praise Baby just resting...

This is my childhood cat, Oreo. She's over 14 years old now and decided to take up residency on Addie's fuzzy blanket that was left on the kitchen counter. Yes, we washed it before we let Addie use it again! :)
Such amazingly cute photos...even if your baby girl did have an ear infection! :)
ReplyDeleteI have to admit that I am the same way as a Mom. I have missed the signs that my kids might be sick. I think it is the bond that unites us all as parents!
-Francesca