Although a little later than usual, I thought I'd go ahead and post a "silly" picture for this weeks I ♥ Faces blog. Make sure to check out their blog here and all the wonderful pictures people have entered.
This is an old picture of Addie, if something can be old after only 11 months of life! She was around 6 months old and actually put the rings on her arms while playing. She apparently thought herself quite clever. We, of course, thought she must be brilliant! ;)
This is an old picture of Addie, if something can be old after only 11 months of life! She was around 6 months old and actually put the rings on her arms while playing. She apparently thought herself quite clever. We, of course, thought she must be brilliant! ;)


I did actually get permission to post this picture I took of my best friend, but I'm thinking she might have regretted giving me that permission once I showed it to her. She might unfriend me...but knowing her, I doubt it (and I sure hope not)! :) She was actually holding Addie and attempting to dodge the spoon that Addie was violently swinging! I love her expression though!



Very cute and very funny!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete