Friday, February 13

Playing Around

For some reason, I haven't felt much like blogging recently. No Wordless Wednesday. No Flashback Friday. That's ok; I'll get back on track next week.

The good news is that Addie is feeling much better. Although she hasn't "re"regulated her sleeping pattern yet, she's back to her happy little self. The bad news is that according to the doctor (and the CT scan), I still have major fluid buildup in not just my left sinus cavity but now also my right. He wants to do one more round of antibiotics before seriously considering surgery. I want to do at least one more round of antibiotics, possibly more, and plan to get a second opinion if things don't clear up. I learned that with my mom...especially when it comes to major medical procedures; I don't think I'll ever get just one medical opinion again! The good news though is that I'm not in any pain and don't have much sinus pressure because even though the antibiotics haven't cleared the fluid, they have cleared the infection...for now at least!

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago...several, in fact...but I thought they were too cute not to post.

As you can see from the blog header...this is one of my favorites!


She had so much fun playing around in her bed. It's way more fun when you can pull up on anything and everything! All of a sudden, she's intrigued with her bookshelves and all the stuffed animals on the top shelf!


I kept trying to get a good picture of her peaking around the end of her bed. They didn't quite turn out liked I'd hoped, but these will do. The photographer may not be that great, but the subject is perfect!






...but I sure couldn't resist those eyes in this one!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE the one where she is scrunching up her little nose. Really really cute!

    :)
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are PRECIOUS. I love them!! She has the cutest facial expressions. :)

    ReplyDelete