Saturday, May 30

What Fun!

This post is way overdue!

Our outing to the zoo was way overdue!

You see, Kelly and I had been trying to get together for 4 weeks. I kid you not, F.O.U.R. weeks!

Week 1: Addie gets sick

Week 2: Anna Beth gets sick

Week 3: Montgomery/Wetumpka floods

Week 4: We both hold our breath when we get the girls up from their naps. No one is allowed to wake up with a fever. It's not allowed to rain, let alone flood!

Success!

We had a fabulous time with Kelly and Anna Beth. You see, Addie and Anna Beth are 2 days apart. Kelly and I both love to sew (although she's much more diligent with it than I am!). We're both 1st time moms, and we're far more like-minded than I ever imagined. It's been so much fun getting to know her!

The girls were so cute together. They even shared their toys again, like they did here {click}. (They were so tiny then!)

I'm learning a lot about Photoshop Elements. I just recently learned how to merge photos.
Since it's so hard to get two babies to: 1.) look at the camera at the same time and 2.) smile at the same time...

I just merged two photos together to get a good one of both girls!

Impressed? Me too...with Photoshop!!!

And as in past zoo visits, the peacock is always up for having his photo taken!



We're looking forward to many more playdates with Anna Beth and Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Anna! I love it! Your pictures turned out GREAT!!! I've had such a wonderful time getting to know you too! Next time we have a play date our girls will be walking/running all over the place. And at their first play date they were just learning to sit up! Wow, how they grow up fast! Okay, now I have to figure out how to merge photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh-la-la!! I'm mucho impressed with your photo-merging skills. :-)

    ReplyDelete