Saturday, July 11

Celebrating Our Freedom!

We had such a fun 4th of July with the Addie! We had fun with her last year, but she had fun this year!

We started out at the Castro's pool, Tim's parent's house, with a bunch of family and friends for swimming and dinner. Addie really enjoyed being in the pool with her Daddy!


I love this picture because it has 4 of the 5 people in it that Di and I love the most! And what might they all be smiling about here?

Why the 5th person! Tim jumping off the diving board and making huge splashes. Addie loved it so much that as soon as he'd jump, she'd do her sign for more! Now that's a compliment!

Some enjoyed a nice game of badminton (of course the excellent shot that I took of Paul and Tim attempting to hit that birdie thingy was blurry. that's what I get for shooting in manual!)

Well Addie had to get in on the action too. She had so much fun carrying the racket around. She thought she was pretty swanky stuff!

But we all have to sit down and take a break every once in a while. I was quite thankful because 1.) it rarely happens and 2.) that means I don't have to work so hard to get a picture of her while she's moving!

While Addie took a catnap, we drove out to the country to see these fireworks! Have you ever tried to shoot a picture of fireworks. Um...yeah. Interesting!



So after Addie's catnap, we headed to the Hunt's, Diane's mom's house, for some more yummy food and fireworks. Addie made it about another hour, and we headed home to put her to bed!

What a great day of celebrating our freedom!

"Then you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment