But I ask that you take the time to read each of these:
Please add this precious family (friend of a friend of a relative's friends, I'm serious!) to your prayer list. Their precious 5 year old will start 5 rounds (about 5 months) of intense chemo for a brain tumor. Read that again. Five years old. Five rounds. Five months. That's a serious dose of reality. My heart breaks for this family; but we serve the God of all hope, and that is what carries us.
And after you read about Kate, please take a moment and read my precious friend Allison's blog. She wrote the most beautiful post on Hope. I have no doubt you will be blessed!
And after finishing Allison's post, on a completely different note, please stop by Katherine Arnold Wolf mom's blog. You can read about their story along the right hand column.
I promise I have a post with pictures in the works!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
i've been reading about kate everyday and praying (linked in from bring the rain). it just breaks my heart.
ReplyDelete