Sunday, July 5

What's up?

I've been quite the blog slacker. So in no particular order, we've been:

1.) taking care of a sick baby girl...103 degree fever, double ear infection, and summer virus. The worst part now: getting that disgustingly flavored antibiotic down twice a day!



2.) helping friends move (we're so excited they are only a block away from us!)
(Addie was very ready for bed here!)

(both girls just started giving sweet kisses to people other than their parents. they were SO cute here! sweet friends!)


3.) icing our baby girl's face (post to come)

4.) dissembling a Britax car seat to wash and clean off self-inflicted throw-up (post to come)

4.) the 4th (post to come)

5.) and me? ...I've just been sitting in sunflower fields. (ok. ok. for less than an hour Thursday night, but don't you just sometimes wish you could do that type of thing more frequently and for longer?)

So...I promise hope to be a better blogger this week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Anna! I am SO sorry that Addie was so sick. Is she better now? That is the worst thing in the world. And I LOVE the kisses picture. So incredibly sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby! I'm so sad that Addie's not feeling well. Hopefully things are much better now. I saw the pics of Addie on DiAnna's site. Cute, cute, cute! I just love the bench pictures...what a fun way to watch her grow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor addie! we have had lots of ear infections over here...so lots of antibiotics! we learned quickly to pay the extra $$ and add the flavoring!! hope she is feeling better and you are surviving!!

    ReplyDelete