Thursday, October 22

Another Perspective

Here's Paul's experience...

Totally worth the read!

Make sure to comment to encourage him to continue blogging!

And a quick update:

we are home and being cared for in so many ways--food and cleaning and any childcare we might need. We are keeping Addie on her regular schedule as much as possible and near to us. She seems to be slowly adjusting. She's been through a lot! I'm moving around more than even yesterday. The pain meds are doing their job, thankfully! Paul is resting today instead of heading back to work. Life will slowly return to normal!

I get my staples out Monday, and we'll get to see the babies again on ultrasound then as well!

Please continue to pray for the health of these sweet babies, my physical healing, Paul's emotional healing, and sweet Addie to just be able to readjust to things! Thank you all for your precious words of encouragement and many prayers! Our God is so good!!!!

Now I'm going to take a nap!

5 comments:

  1. Paul, I read you blogpost. I'm so glad you wrote it. I'm glad for you, because I believe words and emotions put in print are healing. And I'm glad for all of us who will read it, as it serves as a concrete reminder of the Great Hope we have access to.
    May God bless you all with a day of quiet rest, for both mind and body.
    Mary C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, I am so glad you are home safe and sound and that the babies are doing well! We will vigilantly continue our prayers for a quick recovery and healthy babies! I am now a mess of tears after reading Paul's blog post. I'm so glad he was able to write that! God is so amazing! I know He has all 5 of you wrapped safely in His arms and for that we are eternally thankful! Love you all so much! -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I'm thinking we won't be doing any bare-belly maternity shots? :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete