And I am thankful...
I'm thankful that I'll be asleep at 4am instead of being pumped full of fluids and at 5:30am instead of having a CT scan on my abdomen, praying that God will protect our babies.
I'm thankful to know that our triplet is in heaven with our Father, the Greatest Physician, who chose to save his mother's life.
I'm thankful to have come through a surgery virtually unscathed. Walked through the fire and come out unburned. Sure. I've got an incision...but really, in the whole grand scheme of things...wow. God is so good.
I am thankful to be alive.
I'll be honest with you. I'm not ready to talk about our 3rd baby, the one we found out we had one minute and only seconds later that we had lost. Besides with Paul and maybe a close friend or two, I can't talk about it. We so appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement; but for me, I don't need to know how others are processing it right now. I know that sounds a little selfish, but it's just where I am. We're still so raw. It was our baby, mine and Paul's. We'll process it together. Slowly. In our time. In His time. Thank you for respecting that.
Bottom line, we now have 2 babies in heaven, 1 on earth, and 2 in my belly.
And I'm thankful for every. single. one.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior!
Isaiah 43: 2-3a
Isaiah 43: 2-3a
Bless you girl...and bless your angels....my heart goes out to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I have Lupus...and therefore we are truly high risk. The twins were high risk in their own right...but with the Lupus it is even more so. This time around it seems the Lupus has had more complicated effects on Morgan so yes, we are doing the steroids for her heart...to protect. There have been some signs of slight compromise but God is good and HE is watching over her! We also did the lung steroids (2 shots) with Thomas and Maddy due to preterm scares....but all was great. Like I said...God is good...and He will protect....just like HE has done with you and your angels!! Much love and hugs!!! Soooo wish I could hug your neck and catch up!
Oh my gosh Anna! I just found and read your blog!! I'm so thankful that you are ok and your babies too. You and those babies are miracles! Take care of yourself and those babies!
ReplyDeleteCourtney Greene Cox