It's been way too long since I've entered a picture at I ♥ Faces. I'm so ready to take another photography class just to challenge me, but I don't see that happening in the near future! So I'm going to work harder on entering photographs in the I ♥ Faces weekly challenge and others. At least that will get me taking pictures and thinking about things again! It's amazing what being pregnant with twins will do to your brain!
This week on I ♥ Faces, the theme is {Got to Wear Shades}. It is no secret that Addie loves her some sunglasses. This was one of the first pictures I took almost a month after my surgery last October. Addie was headed out on a walk with her Nana. I love the sunglasses, but I really love her pouty lip sticking out! She was (and still is) such a little trooper! Love that little girl!
Make sure to head on over to the I ♥ Faces site and check out all the other beautiful pictures!


LOL, this photo made me smile!
ReplyDeleteReally cool shades! And the expression is priceless.
ReplyDeleteErika B
That pout really makes this pic! Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that lip - I LOVE it!!! :-) what a cutie you have!
ReplyDelete