Saturday, December 6

Thanksgiving Part 3

...and finally. Thanksgiving Part 3!

We got over to Addie's Grandpa's house a little later than we'd planned, so she was pretty tired. For some reason, we all plopped down in the hall to let Addie crawl around and had so much fun!

Addie loves to touch faces right now. Very sweet I thought.

silly Grandpa. Babies can naturally do yoga moves :)


On Saturday, we got to meet a very special person to Mike: Gail, the woman he has been seeing for a while now. We all worked very hard to impress her with our cooking. Well...I didn't. I just supervised and baby cared. ;) She was very sweet with Addie and waited for her to warm up to her before even holding her. She also didn't immediately give her back to me if Addie fussed. She'd walk to the mirror or the dogs and distract her unless she was really upset, but she'd never just leave the room with her. (major kudos from her Mommy!)

And of course Addie loves her Aunt Millie and crazy Uncle Jay! They are expecting a little girl the middle of March, and Addie's I am so excited! They are going to be the greatest parents, and we're looking forward to being an Aunt and Uncle too!

crawling crawling crawling!

I couldn't resist taking some pictures of this gorgeous tree in the back of Addie's Grandpa's yard...even in the rain. It hadn't quite changed all the way, which I wish I could be there to see; but it was still beautiful. I've been playing around with my aperture and settings on my camera. I think I might have figured out a very small part of it...maybe :)





...i know this is blurred, but i thought it was cool!


Addie in her Thanksgiving turkey outfit

And that concludes our Thanksgiving adventures! We hope you had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. That was a nice little lesson on aperture there! :-) Great pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a happy smiley baby. Very photogenic, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pics of your Thanksgiving - love the ones of the fall tree too! I really love the pictures of Addie & her grandpa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a pretty cute little turkey. :)

    ReplyDelete