Uncle Jay

Tuesday was our pseudo Christmas Day with Grandma. Her tree was so pretty and made a great backdrop for a few pictures of Addie. She's never lacking for an array of expressions.
.jpg)
the excitement
Grandma gave Addie her very 1st dollhouse. I intentionally set the dollhouse to the side so I could get a good picture of them here. I love how inquisitive she looks as she's peering inside vs looking at it straight on!!!
Addie's Grandma's husband, Albert, is a die hard Georgia fan. He gave Addie her 1st Georgia t-shirt! Thankfully it is a size 2...so it will fit! Fortunately, her Daddy is a pretty big Dawgs fan as well!
.jpg)
4 Dogs
3 Women
2 Men
...and a baby
Kinda sounds like the making of a movie...or new hit sitcom. But simply stated: that was our merry band of walkers:
3 Women
2 Men
...and a baby
Kinda sounds like the making of a movie...or new hit sitcom. But simply stated: that was our merry band of walkers:
Grandma, Ginger, and Snook; Uncle Jay and Eli; Millie; Daddy and Abbey
(Mommy and Addie were back taking the picture!)
(Mommy and Addie were back taking the picture!)
.jpg)
It got progressively colder as we walked. Addie was bundled up, but her hat kept slipping to the side. I love how disheveled she looks here: slouched down in the stroller, blanket up to her chin, hat covering one eye, and an upside down paci.
.jpg)
Scruff, a long-time family friend, came to visit. Addie knows him as Uncle Scruffles. I thought this was a sweet picture of them!
.jpg)
I love how intense she is here. As I said before, she isn't a big shoe baby. She was snuggled down in her Daddy's lap studying her feet all the while trying to figure out how to get those blasted shoes off!

the determination
Always watching. Always observing. Always taking in.
.jpg)
our Love
...and we were off: to Atlanta and then Montgomery...all in one night! More posts to come!
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment